Thursday, September 11, 2008

Sweet Mail

I think I forgot to mention this, but awhile ago I posted a lament about SweetMail being closed sourced and that if it were open sourced someone else could pick up and work on that fine product. 

Well, last month someone who claims to be the author responded and our conversation went like this:





Type: Developer
Author: SUGIURA


Hi, I'm author of this email client. sorry for no response. I'm trying to make time for developing the intel version of Sweetmail.
best, (8/4/2008, Version: 2.2r6)




Type: Comment
Author: Tuishimi


Are you serious? Or is this a cruel joke? I would be SO HAPPY if you really are doing this!! :D I would use it over Apple Mail and GyazMail (as well as Thunderbird) any day!


Let us (community) know if there is any way we can help. (8/5/2008, Version: 2.2r6)




Type: Developer
Author: SUGIURA


I'm writing codes to convert endian between PowerPC and Intel. It's may be not so difficult. I know how to make it. But, Plz wait some months with your patience. because I'm sunday developer have a few minutes to write.
best, (8/6/2008, Version: 2.2r6)

No comments: