Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Goings On

Been awhile since I posted so I thought I would provide a brief update...

The family has been playing an online game called Star Stable Online (SSO).  It is a lot of fun, and there is always plenty to do, but it does cycle daily so that (unless you spend coin to move the day forward) you can run out of things to do in a day... preventing sleepless nights.  :)  Anyway, the basic story is that you come to this island where the equestrian life dominates, and you become an integral (and central) part of an ongoing good vs. evil adventure.  The game is frequently updated and new regions added, as well as advancing parts of the story line.

Other news... let's see.  My Chevrolet Sonic is hanging in there despite the mileage and abuse I put to her...  had to have some body work done on the roof, due to flying debris on the highway.

Work has been going alright.  Getting my work done reasonably well in a reasonable amount of time.

Leadership Training for Christ (LTC) is coming up, this will be the first time *I* have attended, and I am looking forward to it.

The American Tarantula Society (ATS) is NOT holding its yearly conference, instead a group of Arizonans are trying to put an alternative gathering together.  I am very tempted to attend.

Both LTC and the Tarantula conference will be held in Tucson.  I like Tucson...  long drive but seems like a nice area/city.

Sandi has a trip in June to the North East, I was able to apply frequent flier points to it and all I had to pay for was the added insurance.  That was nice.

The kids are growing, and school is going fine...  Karate is agreeing with my son, who is actually enjoying it.

That is it for now!  Hmmm.  Did I review my KUL keyboard?  I will have to check my blogs and see... if not I will have to post a review.

No comments: