Monday, October 10, 2022

World of Warships... continued

 Just a general update.  

I managed to save up enough coal to get the Forrest Sherman, I've reached tier X in multiple lines, etc.

Next I plan on trying CVs and Subs.

In the meantime, maybe I imagine things but... I love my Italian ships.  I've heard people badmouth the Roma but oh MAN I love that ship.  It is quick, nimble and if you maneuver close enough and manage a broadside?  BOOM that AP hits HARD.  I've one-shot'd cruisers, DDs, even multi-citadel'd BBs with it.  Sweet.  I also started playing destroyer lines and have picked up to Tier VIII in Italian line and am having fun with that as well.

MEANWHILE.

I have a puppy.  I got her at 8 weeks but she is 14 weeks now, a standard Schnauzer.  She is crazy, stubborn, mouthy but... she is sweet and fun.  She drives me nuts at times, but once she gets past her puppy months she will be my best buddy.

And that is it!  Cheers!

No comments: