Monday, December 10, 2018

Mini and Pop

Still on Pop!_os, probably a record for me, except back in the day when Ubuntu was first released and the year I used PC-BSD for work.  I know it is mostly just a gnome distro but something about it just feels ... I don't know, it just stays out of your way.

I recently updated my 4.19 kernel to a point release.  Working fine.  I DID have ONE freeze episode.  I had been playing Borderlands 2 early in the day, but just paused the game and left it running while we went out to run errands, then went to a church event...  so basically for hours.  I came back, fired it up to finish a quick mission and it froze.  So, not a huge deal since basically I kind of abused my poor system for hours.  I give this one a pass.  :)

Our Mini Coopers are great.  My wife's is a Countryman Park Lane, not much more to say about it except that it is a pleasure to drive in.  I've been driving top-down in my Roadster every day.  So much fun!

I will update more about the Mini soon.

...off to work.

No comments: