Saturday, December 15, 2018

Oops! I did it again...

I can't believe I used that as the title to this post...

Anyway, so I ran MX for a total of a few hours and realized... I've actually become attached to GNOME.  I can't believe it really.  When GNOME 3 came out I was totally turned off by it.

Now I have actually become fond of it, even though it sucks up RAM like crazy.

Sooooo... I am running Manjaro 18 Gnome version.  Closer to Pop!_os.  Still have the latest Pop!_os image downloaded and ready to burn... just in case.  :D  I am thinking of poking around for "the best gnome implementations" for linux distros.

But I like Manjaro because it has some pretty huge repositories, allows for the latest drivers (MX is still behind on Nvidia drivers), and it generally looks nice.

So we shall see... if anyone has any recommendations let me know.

No comments: