Saturday, January 5, 2019

Still on Fedora, GNOME 3... and everything is just Ducky...

Want to give it a fair shake.  Just in case I did push Pop!_OS back onto my stick.  But so far so good.

I've run into oddities.  I had that one freeze, none since.  There have been a few updates since that freeze so, not sure if it is is pure chance or something actually fixed it, or at least affected it.

The version of Steam (you saw my steam woes) I am running through Flatpak is not the same as the one run under Ubuntu.  At least, I can say with certainty that games I could play I cannot, and games I had trouble playing I have been playing.   So not sure what is up with that.

Have GNOME looking like I want it, so that is cool.

I think I mentioned before that I once again destroyed my good, expensive keyboard.  So my new Ducky One 2 (or something like that) came today!  It is not as heavy as my choice keyboard but it actually feels solid.  More so than my other mechanicals.  I chose the silent reds.  They remind me a lot of browns, but quieter.

It has a USB C connector instead of the usual mini-USB...

Anyway, so far I like it a lot.

No comments: