Thursday, April 3, 2008

Weeding, reading and feeding...

Busy day today! 

Weeding.  I got a second letter from our HOA regarding weeds.  After the first letter we DID weed.  This letter was more specific and mentioned the "Desert Broom."  This particular plant was there from the day we took possession of the house.  We even maintained it, trimmed it, took great care of it.  Turns out it is an unapproved, desert weed.  Been in the yard for 3 years now.  I find that amusing.  So I have our HOA representative coming over on Monday, just to make sure we understand one another.

Reading. On Thursdays I volunteer at my son's school.  Not to worry, not really teaching.  I go in and listen to kids learning to read, and help them when they get stuck.  It is actually very fulfilling, especially hearing the change from the beginning of the year to the end of the year.

Feeding.  My beloved wife picked up some crickets today while she was at Petco.  My tarantulas have been molting like crazy, with more on the way (getting ready to molt that is).  She picked up more than I had wanted but none were wasted.  5 Tarantulas were ready and willing to eat, and G (my osphronemus) gobbled down the leftovers.
Blogged with the Flock Browser

No comments: