Friday, September 3, 2021

The Munchen

This ship is a little overpowered.

I can say this because, honestly, I am not a good player of this game.  My skills should be higher than they are for all the matches I've played, all the video's I've watched, etc.

But this Tier VII German Light Cruiser is pretty powerful.  Even in my hands.

I should note that it DOES have weaknesses.  You take a broad side from the right ship and it is all over.  On the other hand, if you can kite or island hop, this ship is devastating.  Seriously.  The reload time is quick, the HE is "special" and has a high penetration, making it deadly for hitting many ships in the right spots... not only does good damage but sets them on fire too.  The AP is even good as well, but to be honest, I rarely switch to AP on this ship.

If you are high or middle tier in a match, you are pretty much guaranteed to have a good and fun match.  Even if you are low-tier, you will still be able to wreak a little havoc.

If you are looking for a premium ship that won't let you down (just remember it is lightly armored) this is one.

No comments: