Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Back to politics

Well, the Democratic debate held on the 26th was interesting.

I actually think that Hillary made a good showing, at least in her answers.  Unfortunately she also left a bad feeling in my mouth with the tone of her voice and the constant jabs at her opponent, no matter what question was asked.

Mr. Obama tended to answer the question asked of him and did so with fewer references to his opponent.  He also remained calm, and seemed to be more capable of reasoning on the fly.  That being said I am not sure that either of the candidates said anything worth while, but Mr. Obama has that ability to come off as competent, self-assured, but not snotty, whereas Hillary tends to come off as somewhat vindictive and defensive.

I've said it before, none of the men or woman who will be running for the office of POTUS are my first, second or even third choice.  On the other hand, I have to admit that I am being wooed by Obama and suspect some form of psycho-hypnotic signals emanating from my television set.

Ah well.  The coming months should prove most interesting.

No comments: