Monday, February 25, 2008

Conspiracies

If you look hard enough you can see a conspiracy in just about everything. A friend and I enjoy having discussions along these lines because not only can you see conspiracy in just about everything, but you can satisfactorily prove them and summarily dismiss any lack of hard proof as part of the conspiracy.

Another fun thing to do is to contemplate the origins of our belief systems. I've stated before I am a Christian, but I have friends that think it is more likely that aliens have landed and created us from genetic experimentation with apes. That of course leaves the rest of the animal and plant kingdoms to have derived from a series of random molecular mutations.

Anyway, things to watch for in the near future will all be related somehow to the coming elections. I think that perhaps some of the things may not be pleasant, but we shall see (and I won't say what is on my mind just now as I think it would be too shocking).
Blogged with the Flock Browser

No comments: