Wednesday, February 6, 2008

My thoughts on the Superbowl

Being from New England I am, naturally, a Patriots fan.  That being said, of all the NFL teams my 3 favorites are the Pats, the Redskins and... the Giants.  I also married into a family from NY who are Giants fans and, indeed, one of my "in-laws" works for the Giants organization.  So despite the fact the Pats lost, I am not too sad.  Just picturing my in-laws jumping up and down and screaming at the end of the game is enough to put a smile on my face.  It would have been nice to see them go undefeated, but it will be more interesting to see what changes are made next year.

Speaking of next year, I am looking forward to the Redskins season.  I have hope for them as they garner new talent and new coaches.  I hope they are able to become a "player" in the coming years.

No comments: